Friday, February 22, 2008

Small Hours


'Cause you can't jump the track,
we're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button girl,
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe

My brother Robbie calls me "girl." "Hey girl, what's up?" I can hear him and I have his smile so its close by.

This is it. One life. I want it ALL. Great line in out of Africa - Deny's denies that he wants for anything and Blixen defiantly says "You want it ALL," in that great Meryl Streep accent. God, she is great. Can anyone make you feel a character more?

Yes I want it all. For once in my life, I am focusing on not what I can't have but on what I can, and that its ok to ask for it. And what about my cares, do I really need to check CNN everyday so I know what the world is doing? WHY? Why can't I just think about something without ramifications? I'm gonna. "He prayeth well that loveth well both man & bird & beast". Save a bird.

No comments: